Simplify Your Newsletter Forms on WordPress
Busy marketers may need something a bit more than one newsletter sign-up box on a sidebar. If you are maintaining more than one list, and are a MailChimp user, you need something that makes life a bit easier. Connecting with multiple lists isn’t the norm with most plugins for newsletters. Of those that do connect to multiple lists, they usually are fairly complex.
MailChimp for WordPress Pro
This plugin is the answer to saving your sanity in setting up multiple list sign-up forms. If you need forms to different lists, MailChimp for WordPress Pro is THE plugin to do the job.
In the WordPress community we get rather spoiled, a lot of solutions available without opening your pocketbook. However, this is worth the $49 for this very well maintained and powerful plugin.
This plugin does come in a Lite version, but like most plugins, does not offer multiple lists connections.
Features of MailChimp for WordPress Pro.
- MailChimp for WordPress Pro can see all of your lists in MailChimp.
- Unlimited sign-up forms, each can go to whatever list you choose.
- You can redirect your sign-up form to your own thank you page or message. Much less confusing to users if they can stay on the website instead of a MailChimp tab.
- Add a checkbox for your newsletters to comment forms, registration forms etc. See the full list.
- Comes with an easy to use WordPress widget.
- Forms can be individually styled.
- Comes with an embeddable shortcode, add your sign-up forms anywhere on the website.
The developer is also very good about responding to email. One of my clients needed to be able to see more than the average number of lists displayed and the developer quickly expanded the capability to a larger number. I’m not sure 24 hours even passed, that was unusual even with the more expensive plugins.
This well maintained plugin is going to save you time. Multiple list users need multiple forms. MailChimp for WordPress Pro is the best plugin for the job!
Do you use a plugin for MailChimp? Which one?
Want More Plugin Recommendations?
Nancy Seeger, the owner of Arts Assistance, believes website design is part of the marketing toolkit that attracts your audience. Their roster of clients includes a GRAMMY artist, coaches, small businesses and non-profits. Get web design insider tips to more easily manage your website and attract your audience.